Thanks for signing up to the boot camp!
Look below to see answers to frequently asked questions about boot camps:
What is a YouTube Creator Academy boot camp?
Boot camps are typically 2-week online courses from YouTube where you can learn with other creators.
How do I complete the boot camp?
To complete the boot camp, you should:
- Sign in to save your results.
- Click into each lesson.
- Watch the video at the top of the lesson.
- Read the text.
- Complete the activities (in the "Try it now" section.)
- Go through the "Check your knowledge" questions.
- When you've completed all steps on each lesson, take the Course quiz on the boot camp home page. To receive a letter of completion, you must get at least 75% of the questions correct.
What do I need to join the boot camp?
We suggest you have a YouTube channel with at least 5 videos, an internet connection, and the desire to connect with others and learn.
What are the technical requirements for the boot camp?
The boot camp runs through a web browser, so if you can run Chrome, Safari, Firefox, or IE 7, you’re good to go! You can also access it on tablets or mobile.
How much does the boot camp cost?
This is a free course.